Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
elewator węglowy Fairbanks Morse 400 Ton Coaling Tower
Forum Post

Hello, 

I send this request in English and a Polish version translated by Google translate.

I am interested in building a diorama that includes a model of a Concrete Steam Locomotive Coaling Tower like those located in 

I have visited the tower in Warsaw but need more information to properly build the model and diorama.

Does anyone have a copy of the plans used to build those Coaling Towers? If not, do you have a recommended source where I can get them?

Does anyone have images of any of the Coaling tower sand the area around them as used in the 1950s?

I am also interested in learning about the sand house and motor hoist house that were used to support the coaling towers.

I imagine there was also an ash pit and ash removal equipment in the vicinity. I am interested in those. Where were they located and how was the ash removed?

Does anyone know of any books, magazines, or articles related to these towers. And contact to any tower experts or enthusiasts would be appreciated.

Thank you.
t

Good morning,

I am sending this request in English and the Polish version translated by Google Translate.

I am interested in building a diorama containing a model of a concrete coal tower of steam locomotives like those found in

I visited the tower in Warsaw but need more information to properly build the model and diorama.

Does anyone have a copy of the plans used to build these coal towers? If not, do you have a recommended source from which I can get them?

Does anyone have pictures of any of the Coaling Towers and surrounding area just like they did in the 1950s?

I am also interested in the sandbox and power plant that were used to support the coal towers.

I imagine there was also an ash pan and ash removal equipment nearby. I am interested in this. Where were they located and how was the ash removed?

Does anyone know of any books, magazines or articles related to these towers. Contact with tower experts or enthusiasts will be welcome.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2024 Polski Support MyBB MyBB, © 2002-2024 Melroy van den Berg.